When Windows 10 users turn on the Reservation program and try to click something it shows error message like “GWXUX has stopped working”.
Fix 1 : Remove the update
GWXUX.EXE program was installed via Windows Update KB3035583.
Do a System Restore to a time before this error message began appearing. Then navigate to Control panel -> Uninstall programs and remove the particular update.
Fix 2: Run Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Press the Windows Key.
- Press search bar.
- Type “Troubleshooting” without the quotes and Click on Troubleshooting.
- Press View All and then click on Windows Update.
- If the issue still persist, refer to the below method.
Fix 3: Temporary solution
- Right click the Task bar and navigate to Properties.
- Click the Customize button in the Taskbar.
- When you see windows 10 change it to : hide notifications and icon.