Google play app was accidentally uninstalled in HTC Evo 4G LTE. When users try to reinstall they getting error message like “The application (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again”.
Reason for the issue : Playstore can’t be normally remove from your phone unless you rooted you Android phone.
If you rooted your phone and have root access, properly install the proper gapps (all google product apps that are preloaded into a single package ) you need to be install in it recovery.
- Remove battery & SD card
- Then put battery back in your Phone
- Turn on your Android phone.
- Then reset phone and wait till phone is fully reset
- Now remove battery and put SD memory card back in phone
- Put battery back in your phone and turn on phone
If you have root access use root browser app to delete the folder for com.android.vending
Located in /data/data/com.android.vending.
Then try to re-install Google play store.