iPhone 5 won’t charge is a annoying issue. So here i am provide 6 easy solutions to fix your iPhone 5 not charging problem.
Fix 1: Try different charger.
Try to use different iPhone charge. Also try to charge your iPhone using USB cable or Wall charger.
Fix 2; Change the current USB port
Unplug the USB cable from the current USB port an d plug into the other USB port.
Fix 3: Try hard reset
Try to hold the Power button and Home button together for 10 to 15 seconds until Apple logo appears.
Fix 4: DFU Mode
- Connect your iPhone to computer using USB cable.
- Press and hold the Power button and Home button together for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds later, release the Power button and keep hold the Home button for another 10 seconds.
- iTunes will popup a message that your iPhone in DFU mode.
- Press the Restore button on iTunes.
Fix 5 : Remove the battery from iPhone
Remove the battery from iPhone. Clean it using dry cloth. Then put it back in.
Fix 6 : Take your Phone to Nearest Apple Store.
First check your iPhone 5 warranty status. Extend your iPhone warranty coverage. If your iPhone covered under warranty take it to nearest Apple store.
Also suggest your own solutions for iPhone 5 won’t charge or turn on or water damage or dies or after update issues.